We are now offering up to 50% discount and flexible cancellation policy.
The prices are already updated.
Luminous apartment, located in Alfama neighborhood.
You will be in front of the Fado Museum. And you will be in a walking distance from Baixa and Chiado areas.
The apartment is a 4th floor, no elevator. It has 75m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
– one bedroom with two single beds (80 cm x 185 cm)
– a living room with dining and sitting areas, one double sofa bed (140 cm x 190 cm), TV and DVD player
– equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and a washing machine
– a bathroom with bathtub
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– small balcony with a great view
– Santa Apolónia Metro Station is 450 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (1796/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.