Superb 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Chiado!
You will be surrounded by trendy cafés and shops. And you have an amazing view over the rooftops.
The flat is on the 5th floor (with elevator till the 4th), has 64m2 and includes:
– a bedroom with a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
– one living room with dining and sitting areas, one single sofa bed (fit for a child), flat-screen TV, DVD, and stereo
– a complete kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, washing machine, and dishwasher
– a bathroom with a bathtub
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– the building has an elevator till the 4th floor
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 160 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (54008/AL).
At the present time, there are some constructions behind the building. Occasional noise may occur during business hours (08h-18h).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.