Free rescheduling – 40% discount
Fully equipped apartment, located in the Castle area.
Walking distance from the neighborhoods of Alfama and Chiado.
The apartment has a view over Lisbon and an amazing terrace.
This flat is on a 3rd floor, with no elevator. It has 70m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with one double bed (160 cm wide)
– one bedroom with two single beds or one double bed
– a living room with TV, stereo and dining area
– a kitchen with all you need including oven and stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing, and dry machine
– a bathroom with shower
– terrace with a little garden and a lemon tree
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– nice view over the city
– terrace with and a garden
– Tram 28 stop is 400 meters away
– Rossio Metro Station is 650 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (41408/AL).
Due to construction, part of the street Costa do Castelo is closed to the movement of cars and people. The guests should get to the apartment by the street Calçada de Santo André.
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.