Free rescheduling – 40% discount
3 bedroom apartment, located in the Castle area.
Walking distance from the neighborhoods of Alfama and Graça.
The apartment has a view over Lisbon and an amazing terrace.
This flat is a 3rd floor, no elevator. It has 70m2 and includes:
– a bedroom with a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
– another bedroom with a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
– one bedroom with two single beds
– a living room with TV with media player USB and audio system with Bluetooth
– dining area in the kitchen
– equipped kitchen with oven and stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and utensils
– bathroom with bathtub
– terrace with table and chairs and a parasol
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– terrace with furniture
– amazing view over the city
– Tram 28 stop is 400 meters away
– Rossio Metro Station is 650 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (33716/AL).
Due to construction, part of the street Costa do Castelo is closed to the movement of cars and people. The guests should get to the apartment by the street Calçada de Santo André.
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.