We are now offering up to 50% discount and flexible cancellation policy.
The prices are already updated.
Apartment 279 is a duplex apartment, with a terrace, located in the Baixa district. From here you can also walk to the Castle, Alfama or Chiado. And there is a wonderful terrace.
The apartment is on a ground floor and includes:
– a bedroom with a double bed and a desk
– a bathroom with bathtub and washing machine
– a fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, microwave and refrigerator
– a living room with cable TV and access to the terrace
Lower ground floor:
– a suite with two single beds and an open bathroom to the bedroom
– separate WC
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– Rossio Metro Station is 650 meters away
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is 650 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance!
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (26495/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.