Free rescheduling – 40% discount
Luxury 1 bedroom apartment in the trendy Cais do Sodré.
Modern building with elevator, in a privileged location. The neighborhoods of Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real are a walk away.
The flat is on a 2nd floor (with elevator) includes:
– a bedroom with a double bed and ample closets
– a bathroom with shower
– living room with a sofa-bed, TV and exposed stone walls;
– fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and utensils)
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– the building has an elevator
– Cais do Sodré Metro Station is 260 meters away
– Baixa/Chiado Metro Station is only 350 meters away
– the famous Tram 28 stop is located 500 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (26485/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.