Free rescheduling – 40% discount
Apartment 299 is a one bedroom apartment, located between Santos and Madragoa area. In these neighborhoods, you will find several art galleries and design shops. There are several bars and restaurants in the areas as well.
This flat is a 2nd floor (no elevator), has 34 m2 and includes:
– a living room with sofa, dining table and cable TV and air conditioning
– a kitchen equipped with an electric board, a coffee machine that uses capsules, a toaster, a kettle and a small fridge
– a bedroom with a double bed and a small closet
– a bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans are provided
– Tram 25E stop is 400 meters away
– Famous Chiado quarter is only 1000 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (37107/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.