Apartment 339 is located in São Bento, but not far from Chiado as well. Nice area, central location, you can walk to several spots in Lisbon historic center.
The flat is on the 2nd floor (no elevator), has 70 m2, and includes:
– a suite with a double bed, with a bathroom with a shower
– a suite with a bunk bed, with a bathroom with a shower
– a living room with a sofa, chairs, TV, and a dining table for 4 people
– fully equipped kitchen with oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and utensils.
Good to know
– free Wi-Fi
– Tram 28 stop is 150 meters away
– Chiado metro station is 850 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (88523/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.