We are now offering up to 50% discount and flexible cancellation policy.
The prices are already updated.
Apartment 51 is located in an 18th-century building in the middle of Cais do Sodré. Very close to several sights of Lisbon.
The apartment is on a 4th floor (no elevator) has 75 m2 and includes:
– two bedrooms with double beds (140 cm wide); in one of them, there is an 18th-century tile panel
– a living room with a sofa bed (2 persons) and TV
– a kitchen equipped with electric stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and utensils
– a bathroom with bathtub
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– view of the river from all windows
– apartment equipped with air conditioning
– Cais do Sodré station is 250 meters away
– a cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local accommodation registered with Turismo de Portugal (9692/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.