Apartment 55 is a one-bedroom apartment, located on the 4th floor (no elevator!) of a typical XIX century building. The building is side-by-side with an XV century fortress wall.
The apartment is 80m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with double bed (190x140cm)
– one living room with a double sofa-bed, dining area, and satellite TV
– a mezzanine with a single bed (not very comfortable: a mattress on the floor, low ceiling, light in the morning, and low intimacy because it is on top of the living room)
– a kitchen with washing machine, oven, and stove, microwave and fridge with frozen compartment
– a bathroom with an ancient renewed bathtub
– a terrace, built within on the old fortress wall, with an amazing view over the castle, Lisbon roofs, and the Tejo river
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– Martim Moniz metro station is 150 meters away
– Rossio Metro station is 400 meters away
– the famous Tram 28E is 200 meters away
– a cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (15042/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.