Apartment 331 is located in the Mouraria neighborhood. This is one of Lisbon’s most multicultural neighborhoods, you will find several restaurants and shops of various nationalities
The flat is on the 3rd floor (elevator until the 2nd), has 80 m2, and includes:
– a suite with two single beds and a bathroom with a shower
– a bedroom with a double bed and a small balcony
– a living room opens to the kitchen, with a double sofa-bed, a small workspace with a desk, and a dining table for 6 people
– fully equipped kitchen with oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, dishwasher, and utensils
– a bathroom with a shower
– shared swimming pool
– on the ground floor, you must climb a flight of stairs to enter the elevator
– the flat is on the 3rd floor, and the elevator only goes to the 2nd floor, so you must climb a flight of stairs to reach the 3rd.
Good to know
– free Wi-Fi
– shared swimming pool
– Tram 12 stop is 100 meters away
– Tram 28 stop is 450 meters away
– Martim Moniz metro station is 350 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (79694/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.