This cozy 1 bedroom apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with an elevator in Rua da Madalena.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for your stay in Lisbon, be it short or long term.
Here you will be in the heart of downtown Lisbon, just a few minutes walk from various points of interest in the city and with easy access to the metro, buses, and trams.
The apartment is 50m2 and features:
– bedroom with double bed, TV, and two closets;
– fully equipped kitchen, open to the living room (the living room has a sofa bed with capacity for 2 people);
– bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– NO internet or cable TV.
This is a licensed local accommodation, registered with Turismo de Portugal (48029/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest’s credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.