This spectacular T3+1 is located in Largo da Graça, in the famous and traditional neighborhood of Graça.
This duplex is on the second floor without an elevator and has a capacity for 8 people.
Bairro da Graça is on the highest of Lisbon’s seven hills. At several points in the neighborhood, such as the Graça viewpoint or the Senhora do Monte viewpoint, you will have a privileged view of the city of Lisbon. In the neighborhood, you can find several services, pharmacies, supermarkets, cafes, and terraces. You will be just 10 minutes walking from the National Pantheon and the Flea Market. A few meters from the apartment, on Rua Voz do Operário, you will have access to buses and trams.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor (no elevator) and includes:
– suite with a double bed and a bathroom with shower;
– fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob, oven, coffee machine, microwave)
– living room with TV, combined with the dining room;
– social WC.
– 2 bedrooms with double bed and closets;
– 1 bedroom with a folding bed (with capacity for 2 people);
– 1 bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Good to know:
– free WiFi
– air conditioning
This is a licensed local accommodation, registered with Turismo de Portugal (80672/AL).
– no parties are allowed
– smoking is not allowed inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition.
– Quiet hours are from 23:00 to 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and check-out is no later than 11:00 am.
Please note that check-in times are subject to prior confirmation.
Upon availability, we are flexible with these schedules.
Additional check-in fees
– 35 euros additional for check-in from 9:30 pm to 8:00 am
– 25 euros additional for check-in on weekends and Portuguese holidays until 21:30
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and over for a maximum of 7 nights.
This amount is not included in the total price and must be paid on site.
During the stay, the main guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Any damages will be charged and we reserve the right to charge the main guest’s credit card.
Cleaning and maintenance
– each apartment is rigorously cleaned and prepared for each arrival.
– for stays longer than seven days, we perform a mid-stay cleaning
– the guest is obliged to respect and leave the apartment in good general condition
Under the law, we are required to report your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all guests must present a passport or identity card upon arrival.