Apartment 268 is located in Campo de Santa Clara. Every Tuesday and Saturday the famous Feira da Ladra (flea market) takes place in the area. The flat is fully equipped and has a nice terrace.
The flat is the 4th floor (no elevator), has 40m2, and includes:
– one bedroom with a double bed (160 cm wide)
– a nested double bed within a “gaiola pombalina“ area
– a sitting room with a large sofa and satellite plasma TV with access to a lovely terrace/ deck
– a dining area by the kitchenette
– a complete kitchenette with an electric oven and stove and fridge
– a bathroom with a wide shower. You will find the washing machine hiding in a cupboard here
– a terrace with table and chairs and a lounge area with a beautiful view of the park and over the roofs till the river
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– heaters and fans provided
– famous Tram 28 stop is 500 meters away
– Santa Apolónia metro station is 650 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance!
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (37480/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.