Apartment 327 is a 1 bedroom apartment in the Marquês de Pombal area. Up to 4 people, fully equipped, with air-conditioning in the living room and bedroom.
The flat is on the 3rd floor (with elevator), has 55m2 and includes:
– a bedroom with a double bed (160x200cm) and a desk
– a living room with double sofa bed, cable TV, dining table for 4 and access to a small balcony
– a kitchen, open to the living room, equipped with an electric hob and oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a coffee machine for Dolce Gusto capsules.
– a bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– Picoas Metro Station is 450 meters away
– Marquês de Pombal Metro Station is 700 meters away
– a baby cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (66441/AL).
At the present time, there are some works in the building next to ours. Occasional noise may occur during business hours (08h-18h).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.