We are now offering up to 50% discount and flexible cancellation policy.
The prices are already updated.
Apartment 99 is located in the Alfama district.
The apartment has 2 roof windows which provide incredible views.
The studio is a 4th floor (no elevator), has 20 m2 and includes:
– double bed (145 cm wide), a sofa, satellite TV and DVD player
– a kitchenette with electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator with small freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher
– a bathroom with shower
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– air conditioning
– the stop of electric 28 is 250 meters
– Santa Apolonia station is 700 meters away
– a cot can be provided, but please inform in advance
This is a licensed local accommodation registered at Turismo de Portugal (25755/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 23:00 until 07:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning.
Depending on availability, other arrangements can be made. Check with us in advance.
Additional check-in fees
– additional 35 Euro for check-in from 21:30 to 08:00
– additional 25 Euro for check-in on weekends and Portuguese public holidays until 21:30
Lisboa City Tax
There is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, a max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– for stays longer than seven days we provide a mid-stay cleaning
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.